Lettuce BUTTER HEAD
- BUTTERHEAD lettuce has leaves that are lightly rolled into loose round buds that are easy to separate into individual leaves.
- The green color is smooth and shiny, like butter.
- Lettuce has a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, which helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and anemia.
- The leaves are soft and have a sweet taste. Suitable for salads, rolls, or served with sauces.
- Can create a very delicious drink when grinding with carrots, tomatoes, celery, cucumber …
- BUTTERHEAD lettuce is grown hydroponically in the direction of Organic, ensuring the product is safe, you feel secure.
- With criterion 5 NOs:
1. No herbicides.
2. Not genetically modified.
3. Does not stimulate growth.
4. No harmful chemicals.
5. No Preservatives.